Course Duration : 2 Days
EC-Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH)
Battles between corporations, governments, and countries are no longer fought using physical force. Cyber war has begun and the consequences can be seen in every day life. With the onset of sophisticated cyber-attacks, the need for advanced cyber security and investigation training is a mandate in the present day. If you or your organization requires the knowledge or skills to identify, track, and prosecute the cybercriminals, then this is the course for you. This course helps students to excel in digital evidence acquisition, handling and analysis in a forensically sound manner. Acceptable in a court of law, these skills will lead to successful prosecutions in various types of security incidents such as data breaches, corporate espionage, insider threats and other intricate cases involving computer systems.
This course will significantly benefit incident handlers, risk assessment administrators, penetration testers, cyber forensic investigators, venerability assessment auditors, system administrators, system engineers, firewall administrators, network managers, IT managers, IT professionals and anyone who is interested in incident handling and response.
- Module 1: Introduction to Incident Response and Handling
- Module 2: Risk Assessment
- Module 3: Incident Response and Handling Steps
- Module 4: CSIRT
- Module 5: Handling Network Security Incidents
- Module 6: Handling Malicious Code Incidents
- Module 7: Handling Insider Threats
- Module 8: Forensic Analysis and Incident Response
- Module 9: Incident Reporting
- Module 10: Incident Recovery
- Module 11: Security Policies and Laws
Security Analysis LPT (ECSA)