Course Duration : 5 Days
EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)
You are an ethical hacker. In fact, you are a Certified Ethical Hacker. Your last name is Pwned. You dream about enumeration and you can scan networks in your sleep. You have sufficient knowledge and an arsenal of hacking tools and you are also proficient in writing custom hacking code.
Is that enough?
Can you become an industry accepted security professional? Will organizations hire you to help them protect their systems? Do you have any knowledge in applying a suitable methodology to conduct a penetration test for an enterprise client? Do you have any experience writing a custom penetration testing report?
More importantly, do you have a globally recognized certification that can verify your penetration testing capabilities?
If you are the person above, what you may be lacking is the knowledge and experience to execute a successful penetration test according to accepted industry standards.
The ECSA penetration testing certification is a security credential like no other! The ECSA penetration testing course provides you with a real world hands-on penetration testing experience and is a globally accepted hacking and penetration testing class available that covers the testing of modern infrastructures, operating systems and application environments while teaching the students how to document and write a penetration testing report.
ECSA pen testing course is designed keeping in mind that books can only teach you so much. Our online cyber-range simulates a real-time enterprise network that enables you to learn a repeatable pen testing methodology to assess your information systems against conventional and current attack vectors. The program offers you a holistic security assessment methodology that goes beyond conventional attack vectors such as SQL injection, XSS, CSRF, DoS, etc. It equips professionals with necessary knowledge, tools, tricks and templates to successfully plan and execute a pen testing engagement. The program not only enables you to discover and exploit vulnerabilities but also demonstrate how to write Proof-of-Concepts and use post exploitation to prove your argument. It’s an advanced pen testing world where you are encouraged to explore and probably the only one where curiosity does not kill but empowers.
The ECSA pentest program takes the tools and techniques you learned in the Certified Ethical Hacker course (CEH) and elevates your ability into full exploitation by teaching you how to apply the skills learned in the CEH by utilizing EC-Council’s published penetration testing methodology
It is a highly interactive, comprehensive, standards-based and methodology intensive training program 5-day security class which teaches information security professionals to conduct real life penetration tests.
This course is the part of the Information Security Track of EC-Council. This is a “Professional” level course, with the Certified Ethical Hacker being the “Core” and the Licensed Penetration Tester being the “Master” level certification.
Ethical Hackers, Penetration Testers Network server administrators, Firewall Administrators, Security Testers, System Administrators and Risk Assessment professionals.
- Module 1 : Security Analysis and Penetration Testing Methodologies
- Module 2 : TCP/IP Packet Analysis
- Module 3 : Pre-penetration Testing Steps
- Module 4 : Information Gathering Methodology
- Module 5 : Vulnerabilities Analysis
- Module 6 : External Network Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 7 : Internal Network Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 8 : Firewall Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 9 : IDS Penetration Testing
- Module 10 : Web Application Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 11 : SQL Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 12 : Database Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 13 : Wireless Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 14 : Mobile Devices Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 15 : Cloud Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 16 : Report Writing and Post Test Actions