Course Duration : 10 Days
HCNA – R&S Training
Students in this course will acquire knowledge in the following areas:
- Explain the intricacies of data transmission over IP networks, for competency in supporting, maintaining and troubleshooting IP networks.
- Perform IP address planning for establishing well designed networks.
- Navigate and manage Huawei products through the virtual routing platform (VRP).
- Build efficient data switching environments through the management of switching products and manipulation of related (STP/RSTP) link layer protocols.
- Explain the principles of routing and configure (RIP/OSPF) routing protocols for implementation and support of effective enterprise network routing solutions.
- Establish solutions for enterprise network administration and management through application layer services including DHCP, FTP and Telnet.
- Establish a fundamental network capable of supporting basic communications.
- Enhance link layer performance the through implementation of features and services including link aggregation, VLAN technologies and GVRP.
- Manage and support Wide Area Network communications over serial links for a range of technologies including HDLC, PPP, PPPoE and Frame Relay.
- Apply Network Address Translation (NAT) solutions for private networks.
- Provide Wireless WAN network backup solutions over 3G cellular networks.
- Provide effective IP security solutions using various security architectures including Access Control Lists (ACL), AAA, and IPsec with GRE support solutions.
- Describe and implement solutions for unified enterprise network management, including SNMP and Huawei eSight NMS technology solutions.
- Establish truly business capable enterprise networks for real-world industries.
Those who wish to become a Huawei Certified Network Associate.
For those who possess a working knowledge of routing and switching technologies.
Module 1-Building Basic IP Networks
Module 2-Huawei Device Navigation and Configuration
Module 3-Supporting and Maintaining Enterprise Local Area Networks
Module 4-Establishing Internetwork Communication
Module 5-Implementing Network Application Services
Module 6-Local Enterprise Network Features and Services
Module 7- Connecting Beyond the Enterprise Network
Module 8-Securing the Enterprise Network
Module 9-Enterprise Network Management Solutions
Module 10-Supporting IPv6 Networks
ORSA HCNA-R&S-HNTD Huawei Network Technology and Device Training (Fast-track)