Course Duration : 5 Days
Oracle Database: Introduction to SQL
This Oracle Database: Introduction to SQL training helps you write subqueries, combine multiple queries into a single query using SET operators and report aggregated data using group functions. Learn this and more through hands-on exercises.
- Understand the basic concepts of relational databases ensure refined code by developers.
- Create reports of sorted and restricted data.
- Run data manipulation statements (DML).
- Control database access to specific objects.
- Manage schema objects.
- Manage objects with data dictionary views.
- Retrieve row and column data from tables.
- Control privileges at the object and system level.
- Create indexes and constraints; alter existing schema objects.
- Create and query external tables.
- Application Developers
- System Analysts
- Business Analysts
- Forms Developer
- Data Warehouse Administrator
- PL/SQL Developer
- Identify the major structural components of the Oracle Database 12c
- Manage objects with data dictionary views
- Manage schema objects
- Retrieve row and column data from tables
- Run data manipulation statements (DML) in Oracle Database 12c
- Use scalar and correlated sub-queries
- Utilize views to display data
- Write SELECT statements that include queries
- Write multiple-column sub-queries
- Control database access to specific objects
- Create reports of aggregated data
- Create reports of sorted and restricted data
- Create tables to store data
- Display data from multiple tables using the ANSI SQL 99 JOIN syntax
- Employ SQL functions to retrieve customized data
Oracle Database: Program with PL/SQL Ed 2 NEW