Optimize Datacenters with Red Hat Insights
Red Hat® Insights provides ongoing, in-depth analysis of your Red Hat infrastructure to proactively identify key threats to security, stability, and performance. Delivered as a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) application, Red Hat Insights can be deployed within minutes and requires no additional infrastructure to manage it. The software analyzes your IT environment and provides functional intelligence about your physical, virtual, and cloud deployments. Red Hat Insights gives you the extended visibility and trusted guidance you need to resolve technical issues before they affect your business.
Red Hat Insights is built upon two components: the engine and the client.
RED HAT INSIGHTS ENGINE
The Red Hat Insights engine is fueled by extensive technical knowledge, deep product expertise, and a continuously expanding knowledgebase of technical documentation and solutions. Using this collective intelligence, Red Hat Insights creates new rules and makes them available to customers in the context of their technical environment.
RED HAT INSIGHTS CLIENT
For analysis, the Red Hat Insights client collects a small subset of information commonly provided in a support case. The client collects data using secure protocols and then discards it either during the next upload or when a system is removed from the service. To help ensure your security and privacy, no historical system data is retained.
- The client gathers only the required information for prescriptive analytics, then anonymizes the content.
- The client uploads the data to the engine using a secure connection.
- The engine processes the data and generates results that include tailored recommendations.
- These results are visible in the Red Hat Customer Portal, Red Hat Satellite, or Red Hat CloudForms.
Red Hat Insights is integrated into the Red Hat tools you already use: Red Hat Customer Portal (access.redhat.com), Red Hat Satellite, and Red Hat CloudForms.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux: The Red Hat Insights client runs on any Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 or 7 system.
- Red Hat Satellite: The Red Hat Insights user interface (UI) can be viewed in Red Hat Satellite 5.7 or greater.
- Red Hat CloudForms: The Red Hat Insights UI can be viewed in Red Hat CloudForms 4 or greater.
Inovasi Informatika Indonesia (i3) is a private company, owned 100% by Indonesian, to help Indonesian IT professionals upscale their expertise, achieve their fullest potential. We deliver trainings of leading technologies (CompTIA, ECCouncil, EMC, Oracle, RedHat, and VMware), and deliver them with open heart, believing that is the best way to teach, and that by being Humble, teachers can learn alot from their students as well.
Across the time, there are request from our customers to also deliver services, not only because we can, but we also earn their trust to upscale their IT. Our services cover 4 major areas of expertise: Open Source, Virtualization, Database, and IT Security. All services are handled by our certified and experienced consultants.
In order to strive for excellence, we are eager to challenge ourselves to be better and better in teaching methods, new technologies, new trends, new best-practices, new partners.